A collection of expressionist & abstract mixed media work by Victor Irving & the late Bob Brooks, including never seen before work.
A Bit about the artists
Robert (Bob) Brooks (1928-2016)
- Studied Art & Design at: Lancaster College of Art (1945-1952) & Liverpool College of Art (1952 – 1955)
- Head of Graphic Design at: S-O-T College of Art (1961 – 1964)
- Found the Robert John Gallery, S-O-T (1964)
- Elected Member of the Society of Industrial Artists & Designers (1956)
- Elected as a fellow member of The Royal Society of Arts, London (1963)
- Founder & Managing Director of GDS Advertising Ltd. (1973-retirement)
- Exhibited at many places including: PMAG, Keele University and other galleries around the UK
- Studied Fine Art and Graphic Design at: Stoke-On-Trent College of Art (1962-1967)
- Founder of Irving Design & Print (1987-2008)
- Elected member of the Society of Chartered Artists & Designers (1976)
- Elected member of The Royal Society of Arts, London (1972)
- Exhibited at many places including: Midland View (1, 2 & 3), Keele University, Nantwich Museum, etc.
Previous shared exhibitions
- Potteries Museum & Art Gallery
- Keele University
- Wedgwood Institute
- Brampton Museum, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, etc.